Mar 26, 2009

The Stations of The Cross Freebie



This is what I have for you today. I made some full size crosses which I will post shortly, but those are Pay To Use. This is a Freebie Sample of those geared more toward Tagger Use. The size of this cross is 369 x 532. (The Rosary Cross and beads is very very old and I was given permission to photograph it and use it in this manner. Thank you LeVada!) I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making it. If you would like to take full advantage of all the crosses at full size please consider purchasing the Full Size Set.

Thank you and have a great day :)
XOXO ~ Debb
RETIRED

2 = Your awesome comments:

Mungo said...

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful cross

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.