Mar 6, 2009

New Awards

I needed to take the time to get these awards listed. I've just started feeling better and want to do these incase I slide down hill again.

I am so sorry, but I have been so far behind that everywhere I went someone already had these awards, lol. So I will have to settle for mentioning the awesome ladies who have found it in their hearts to give me these great awards. Thank you all so much for thinking of me!!

This award was given to me by Andrea at HoneyMoon Arts. Drop by her site and leave some love if you download something. Thanks Andrea!!
This award was given to me by 4 different ladies!
This award is being given to the blogs which are very charming,
these bloggers aims are to find friends not self promotion.
The hope of this award is that, even when the links are cut, even more friendships are propogated. Give this award to eight blogs, who in turn must pass it on to eight more blogs, along with the award and the rules.
Since I don't have anyone new to send them on to ... if you have stopped by and know of a friends blog who deserves these wonderful awards please feel free to snag and pass them along!
OK ... this award came from these wonderful ladies. Thank you girls!!

Again, thank you all so much.

1 = Your awesome comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.