Mar 28, 2009

Easter Egg Blog Train SNEAK PEEK Freebie

Here it is, only 3 days and a wake-up before the Magic Egg Blog Train leaves the station!
Are you excited?? I am! I've seen lots of goodies I think you will love!!

I have mine all done and ready to go. To date there is 49 blogs participating. That is a lot of freebies. And just to kick things off I am giving you a seek peek into my kit. I am giving you the QP in advance. I will leave it in the kit for those who wish to wait and get it all. It is going to be BIG!!
Here is what I have:
82 Elements
23 Papers
5 Word Art
and 2 Extras! (One is the QP)

The size will be rather large so I am breaking it down into 4 files so those with slower connections can download them easier. Total size is approx: 153.3 MB.
Here's the Preview, hope you like it and have fun using it. xoxox
*Image quality low due to resizing here to fit column*
RETIRED

1 = Your awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Mar. 28, 2009. Thanks again.