Dec 31, 2008

New Year Celebration Kit






I have had some time to throw together this New Year kit for you. I can't believe tomorrow is New Years Eve!! I hope for better times in the new year. Everyone have a great celebration ... have fun ... be safe :)
This kit is full size, can be printed. I even included the papers in 600 x 600 for you taggers out there. The elements are ok for both I believe. They can be reduced fairly well if you reduce using the smart size. There is more in the kit than previewed. (Images reduced so quality doesn't show) *Enjoy*


RETIRED
4Shared

3 = Your awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much - this is awesome!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Mungo said...

You should celebrate a job well done, thank you very much for this kit