Dec 14, 2008

Almost human again?

I think I've just returned from a Night of the Living Dead sequel. Anyone who has dealt with this nasty flu going around was probably there with me, lol. I am still sick but I am bored to death. I am so sore all over, lol but I just had to get up and do something. To all you poor dears out there dealing with this yourself ... I wish you a speedy recovery!! I wish us ALL a speedy recovery :)
Can you believe Christmas is almost here? I can't. This year has flew past us. Seems as I age the years get shorter, not sure I like either of those realities. I'm still not ready. I have half my cards and gifts to finish and get sent out and haven't decided on a turkey or ham for dinner, lol. I haven't been able to see through the fog long enough to even think of that. Maybe that's a sign of impending wellness, yeah! I can wish ... Tis the Spirit of Christmas after all :) I do have everything else ready however, thank heavens.


I have been working on a couple of things and will try to get back on here later to post them, but if I don't make it I hope to soon. I am still pretty weak so don't know how long I can sit here but check back now and again as I hope to be back soon. Thanks for your understanding, and well wishes.
I got this cute siggie in an email the other day. I think it is so pretty. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope your holiday festivities are filled with much love, family and friends. Huggs ~ Debb

0 = Your awesome comments: