Dec 4, 2008

Chocolate Pretzels Freebie



I know everyone is busy with preperations for the upcoming Christmas festivities and I have a lot to do myself. I haven't even gotten my tree up yet. Not like me at all. I have always, without fail had my tree up day after Thanksgiving. This year it did not happen. Don't know why, just didn't. I hope to get it up within the next day or two. Lol ... I hope :))

I had been working on this since yesterday but hadn't done anything but a template for them. Today I did one of Shawna's new tuts over at Scrap Stuff with PSP and got the idea for the bevel on these. Thanks Shawna :) I then decided to add some drippy looks to it. Not perfect but ok I think. No drop shadow on the files. I have decorated one for an example. It is included in the file and you may use it for personal use. I have a chocolate and white chocolate, undecorated pretzel for you to add your own touches to. Enjoy.


2 = Your awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 04 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

April said...

Mmmmm Pretzels. Thank you so much!