Dec 16, 2008

Christmas Charms


I am finally feeling a bit better but now I am freezing my butt off, lol. We had snow today. We've had snow maybe 3 times in 12 years!! :o But the snow went away, it got cold and looks like this little coastal fishing community is in for a nasty winter storm. We are in for a hard freeze tonight, snow and ice tomorrow through Wed. Hope it doesn't make my cold get bad again now that I am feeling better, sigh.

I made some bows using these charms (those will be in next post) and decided to offer just the charms as they could be very useful in their own ways :)
These are 300 dpi, tagger sized.

If you download please leave me a comment. It only takes an extra few seconds and you never know how much it is appreciated. Thanks.

Rapidshare

3 = Your awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

What beautiful charms!! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!