Nov 29, 2008

ChristmasTree Element

This is a neat design I came up with for a tree. I really like the look of it. I hope you do as well. The green background is not included, it is just used for a backdrop to make the star stand out.

If you download, please leave me a comment. If you like my work, please send your friends to visit. Thank you :))

Rapdishare

4Shared

7 = Your awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Nov [LA 09:31pm] - 30 Nov [NY 12:31am, UK 05:31am, OZ 04:31pm] ).

Anonymous said...

What a cute tree! Wonderful design... Thank you somuch for your generosity in offering it to us as a gift. It is truly appreciated.

Love the blog layout... :-)

Pattycakes said...

I just love this tree!! Thank you! :)

Rosy1906 said...

thanks so very much, I really like this tree.

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you for your adorable share! Huggers!

April said...

Thank you for this cute tree. I love it! Good job.

Mungo said...

Thank you, this really is a lovely tree