Nov 2, 2008

Christmas Frame Freebie



I know Halloween was just day before yeaterday, lol, but I am getting in the holiday spirit. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I hope to have much more things "Christmas" coming your way :)) Have an awesome day!! Oh, forgot to add the frame size is 600 x 400 and 300 ppi.

RETIRED
4Shared

5 = Your awesome comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 03 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

WillowRaven said...

Hi Debb! Just dropping by to say hello and to let you know that you have an award on my blog - congratulations!!

pspscrapper said...

Hi there Debb, Just to let you know that you have an award on my blog. Big congrats,
Hugs

Ruth said...

You have an award on my Blog!!

好文 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.