Nov 15, 2008

Alpha Ornament


I had a lot of fun making this alpha set. The font was upper case only so no option for lower, sorry.
I worked on it for a long time because I have been under the weather a lot lately, but I think it is work the wait and hope you do too. It always seems we get into the Christmas spirit before Thanksgiving even gets here, lol. I know I do. I am so far behind on anything for thanksgiving and seemed to move right into Christmas ... shame on me :) I hope to rectify that.
I hope you like it.

RETIRED
4Shared

5 = Your awesome comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 11:55pm] - 16 Nov [NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 06:55pm] ).

Jewel Goodwin said...

Thanks for such a cute alpha! Hope you feel better:)

PCArtistique said...

I have two awards on my blog for you

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

mungo said...

A beautifully styled alpha, thank you for your time and effort