Feb 4, 2009

Photo Challenge

Photo Challenge
I was challenged today by Pat-PcArt.

This is the challenge instruction:
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and description of it. Invite six friends to join the challenge. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged. Here is my photo.



I too wondered oh gosh, what photo will be the 6th photo in the 6th folder. Whew, tongue twister!! This picture is my Step Son and Daughter - in - law with their new baby, Carlos ... still at the hospital. This was in Dec. 08. We haven't got to see baby Carlos yet since we live 2300 miles away, but he knows Grandpa/ma loves him to pieces!! The old saying: A picture is worth a thousand words goes without saying!!

Thank you Pat for passing the challenge to me. And I now forward it on to:

1. Lone

2. Laurie

3. Miguy

4. Peta

5. Steph

6. DigiScrapGalore

Enjoy ladies, I can't wait to see what your 6th of 6 turns out to be!

1 = Your awesome comments:

@PCArtCreativity said...

How lovely! I am so glad you accepted the challenge:) xoxox pat