Feb 15, 2009

I Love You Frame PU Freebie

I am sooo behind on Valentines Day!! I won't bore you with the details, but I did manage to get this finished today and ready for you. There are two sizes in the file: they are 742 x 817 and 371 x 408. Both 300 ppi. I had a lot of fun with this frame, I hope you enjoy it. Personal use only.

Please leave a comment when downloading. Or leave it here. I love to read your comments. Thank you all and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

RETIRED
Download

2 = Your awesome comments:

Angela in NC said...

Fabulous!!...Thank you so very much for sharing your talent and your hard work!..I for one am truly grateful and thankful for your kindness and generosity!...Thank you again for sharing!

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.