Jan 26, 2009

Valentine Hearts PU Freebie

This is the first freebie I have gotten out since I got my layout done. I've had a lot of computer problems and had to reformat so haven't been around much. I did these for you today. The preview is small and doesn't show up as nice as it looks full size. There are four hearts total. The two you see which are aprox. 857 x 1501 at 300 dpi, and two without the blue ribbon (I forgot to add it) and without the beaded ribbons at bottom. Those are aprox. 857 x 889 300 dpi.

Personal Use Only
Enjoy your download and please leave a comment. I enjoy them.

RETIRED
4 Shared

2 = Your awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

@PCArtCreativity said...

I was challenged and am now passing on the challenge to you. You can see it on my blog! xoxox pat/PCArt Wonderful Waste of Time