Aug 28, 2008

Trying to get motivated!!

I am trying to work past the things going on. Some of you know what I am talking about. But, I have to stay busy, or go mad, lol.

I did work on my blog today. Gave it a totally new face lift, using the same header but fixed, lol. I owe this to InkkFreak who so kindly gave of her time to walk me through this thing I call 'hateful html' LOL!!! I want to work on something better ... I like this, but, I am capable of so much better. So that will be a project for the future and hopefully by then I will have looked over the things she helped me with and actually understand it *smiles*.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I will have some goodies up for you. I have a couple things to share, just haven't gotten to it yet. So check back soon!!

Nite!

0 = Your awesome comments: