Aug 3, 2008

Heart Embellishment



I love this heart - I hope you do as well :)

RETIRED
Download

6 = Your awesome comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Hi Deb,
Just added ya to my blog.
Hugs,
Cindy

Ruth J said...

You have an award waiting for you on my Blog!!

Snowtig said...

hi hun you have been awarded the brillant award to get more info go to my blog here
http://scrapsbysnowtig.blogspot.com/

Nema said...

Hi, Debb, just wanted you to know that you have been tagged. Love your stuff and did you make your blog? I'd love to learn how.
hugs
steph

Ann said...

Guess what Debb hehehe you've been tagged again Hope you are having a nice evening hugs, Laurie