Oct 21, 2019

Oh my, it has been way to long and I need to get myself reacquainted with this platform. There will be a few test runs to be sure I have everything figured out I am sure, so if anyone has continued to follow my blog please kindly overlook the new construction ... or even mess, lol. If anyone sees this and can direct me to a site or whatever with tips on setting all this up and tweaking blogger and making all these sites work together please mention them to me in a comment or direct me to the sites which may be helpful. Thanks :)

On a side note I have been getting into Junk Journaling lately ... And everything associated with it really! I love it. Guess it takes me back to the days of designing scrapbooking elements. I have found that I like doing this much better! I have made two hard cover junk journals so far. I had so much fun doing these!! One is about 8-1/2 x 5-3/4 and is more vintage. The other is about 6-3/4 x 4-3/4 and is totally mermaid themed. I love them both. I am going to take some time and figure out how to upload videos to YouTube and link here for a walk through on those two journals. So, looks like I've got my work cut out for me, lol.

I made a really cool envelope and embellished it. I am going to try to add images here and see if this part still works the same, lol ... TEST RUN :D



 Looks like that may have worked! I made the collage and turned it into an envelope. Was a lot of fun!! More to come ...

See ya soon!

0 = Your awesome comments: