Jun 22, 2009

Checking In

Not sure if anyone is even reading this, but for those that may be I thought I would post an update.

We are in Indiana now. The weather is hot, humid and sticky. Eeek ... I had forgotten how humid the Midwest could be!!

My Father-in-law goes back in for another PSA Count tomorrow. Please say a prayer for him to get good results. Thanks so much.

I've not had time to do any designing, but maybe soon.

Thanks for popping in once in a while and for the well wishes left :)
xoxo ~ Debb

3 = Your awesome comments:

Anonymous said...

Debb please know I am keeping your family in my thought and prayers!!!

Ivory Cards said...

Hi Debb, Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping you all received good results.

Hugs
Peta

Anonymous said...

very nice blog, thank you.