May 14, 2009

I've been tagged!

TWICE!!

I don't have time to tag someone else as I am leaving tomorrow and will be gone a couple days. Have lots to do before I go. I will play though!! Below are my answers :)

I got tagged by:

Becky from (http://beckysscrapfreebies.blogspot.com/). She has some great Freebie Quick Pages on her site for you to check out.

and

Maggie from Maggies-scrapblog (http://maggies-scrapblog.blogspot.com/). She is a fellow designer at Michelles Angels and she has a wonderful blog to check out.

Thank you Ladies!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Going home for a visit.
2. The rain stopping for the season.
3. My bike (motorcycle) rides.
4. No Drama!
5. Summer.
6. My Grandchildren
7. To stop drewling for a new digital SLR camera.
8. An upcoming trip.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Went to the store.
2. Bought a router.
3. Finished a kit I was making.
4. Made some elements for the store.
5. Read many emails.
6. Watched some late night TV.
7. Cleaned kitchen.
8. Made a special dinner. (not in that oder lol!!)

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Buy a new truck.
2. Buy a new camera soon.
3. Teach the younger generation they can't/shouldn't buy things they can't afford or wont work for, and to prioritize first.
4. See my newest grandbabies.
5. Be pain free.
6. Visit family more often.
7. Vacation in Europe.
8. Buy a house.

8 Things or Shows I Watch:
1. CSI.
2. History Channel.
3. HOUSE.
4. Law & Order.
5. American Idol.
6. Bones.
7. 24.
8. Prison Break.

There you have it!! If you like it and would like to pass it on, please do! I don't know if I'll be abe to.

0 = Your awesome comments: