Feb 25, 2012

A quick Change

Good afternoon. Wanted to post a quick update. I have decided to change my site name from All Things Digi to Shade's Inspiration Station. It has a more personal ring and to it and well, it was an idea for a fresh start.

I know I have been gone for a while so know I don't have many followers any longer but I hope to gain some of you back, and earn some new ones in the process. Thanks for your patience through all this.

Any ideas you'd like to share/offer?

2 = Your awesome comments:

sheyzz said...

Welcome back Deb! I've missed you and happy to see you are back. Now that you are back and everything is looking good, how about you stop by my blog and take a look around. I'd like to talk to you about collabing on a project together. Let me know what you think and we'll go from there. Thanks, sheyzz

Debb said...

Your site looks great. Thank you for stopping by and for your comments. What kind of project are you thinking about?